No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Silicone Menstrual Cup Set of 2 With Sterilizing Cup
Menstrual cup is a bell-shaped reusable silicone cup that collects your menstrual blood. Inserted like a tampon, menstrual Cup sits comfortably in your vagina and can be worn for up to 12 consecutive hours. With proper care, the same Menstrual Cup can be reused for many years. Menstrual cup offers complete protection and an odourless and sensation-free period. It is the hygienic modern alternative to tampons and pads.
Now you can dance, run, swim and sleep with your Menstrual Cup while on your periods.
– A healthy alternative to tampons and pads
– Easy to insert and remove
– Ideal for menstruating users of all ages
– Non-absorbing so will not affect the internal Ph and flora balance
– Made for medical proposes, latex-free, hypoallergenic, containing no dyes, BPA, phthalates, plastic, bleaches or toxins.
– Does not absorb fluid so no odour
– Flexible, comfortable, convenient and easy to use
– Minimal feeling whilst worn
– Total protection due to separation
– Change time maximum of 12 hours depending on the flow
– Swim and sleep safely
– Discrete and personal, no strings or bulges. Wear what you like
– Safe for all water and athletic sports
– Only collects your blood without drying out your vagina.
– Ten year lifetime and sustainable
– FDA approved materials
Learning how to effortlessly insert and remove your Menstrual Cup can take some patience and practice. You must empty your menstrual cup at least twice a day.
Sizing: The menstrual cup is comes in a set containing two sizes : Medium and Large; and also comes along with a Sterilizing Cup
What’s in the box
- 2 x Menstrual Cup
- 1 Sterilizing Cup
The Sterilizer Clean offers a quick and convenient way to disinfect your silicone menstrual cup in the microwave.
Once your period has finished, use the Clean sterilizer to conveniently disinfect your silicone menstrual cup in the microwave. This handy little sterilizing cup is foldable, compact, and made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Quick and easy way to sterilize your menstrual cup between cycles
- Made from long-lasting food grade material
- Compact and easy for storage or travel
How to use the Clean Sterilizer:
- Fill your sterilizer Clean 3/4 full. Ensure the sterilizer IS NOT completely full to ensure it does not overflow.
- DO NOT close the lid, just place it loosely on top (otherwise it pops open from the heat pressure and hot water will spill).
- Place the sterilizer (with your menstrual cup inside) into the microwave. Microwave for 3 minutes, or enough time to bring the water to a boil and to leave it boiling for a few minutes.
- After it is boiled BE CAREFUL not to burn yourself – the sterilizer will be very hot. Once the water has cooled down, you can take out your menstrual cup.
- Your cup is now clean and ready to use during your next menstrual cycle.
- Once finished, you can clean the Sterilizer in the dishwasher.
- Please make sure sterilizer Clean is completely dry before you store it away.
Menstrual cups are not a contraceptive device and will not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases. Do not use menstrual cups for post-natal bleeding. Your menstrual cup should not be worn for longer than 12 consecutive hours. You must handle your menstrual cup with clean hands. Keep your menstrual cup away from damaging agents, pets, children and direct sunlight. Keep your menstrual cup clean at all times. Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) is a serious and potentially fatal disease caused by toxin-producing strains of the staphylococcus aureus bacterium. TSS symptoms include, but are not limited to, sudden high fever, diarrhoea, vomiting, sunburn-like rash, fainting or blacking out. If you experience any of the above symptoms during or shortly after your period, seek medical assistance immediately.