No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Never Have I Ever Party Card Game – Classic Edition
The Game Of Poor Life Decisions
Every game of Never Have I Ever presents a chance to relive life’s funny, embarrassing and awkward moments with your friends. The Play Cards are examples of poor life decisions, and the Rule Cards tell you what to do.
- 485 Never Have I Ever Question Cards
- 65 Rule Cards
- Ever crack up thinking, “why did I DO that?” Of course you have! Ever wish you could be rewarded for the most ludicrous decisions you’ve ever made? Well… now’s your chance! Never Have I Ever is the ultimate party game for laughing with friends about the crazy lives you’ve lived. Just deal the cards, answer the questions, and laugh to your friends being just as funny as you are!
- Of all the card games, board games, and party games out there, Never Have I Ever presents the BEST opportunity to learn hilarious facts about the people you THOUGHT you knew. It’s fast, fun, and perfect for your next game night.
- Follow the simple rules, and laugh your faces off while being rewarded for some of the worst decisions you’ve ever made. What could be better?!
- Inside this box are hundreds of cards that were specially designed for a memorable fun night. Just remember: the more you’ve done, and the more you ADMIT, the better you’ll do. So check your shame at the door and have fun!
- 550 Cards | 4 – 12+ Players | Ages 17+
Remove the Rule Cards and place them on the table. Deal 10 Play Cards to each player and leave the remaining Play Cards in the box. That’s right, we diagramed it.
Pick the person with the coolest shoes and whoever is to the right of them starts the game. Why? Because no one likes a show off.
The person starting the game picks a Rule Card from the pile, reads the directions aloud, and places it face up, on the table. All players do what the Rule Card says.
- If you are not guilty of the Play Card, you discard it.
- If you are guilty of the Play Card, you get to keep it.
Place this card in front of you until the end of the game so everyone can see what you did.
At the end of each round, all players draw a new Play Card to bring each player’s hand back up to ten. The player on the left begins the next round.
End of the Game
The first person to have 10 Play Cards in front of them wins. Congratulations. You make horrible life decisions.